7 Springs Inn & Suites offer luxury accommodations in a tropical resort location at some of the best Palm Springs hotel rates available. At the top of the Palm Springs hotel list, this resort fills all the requirements of a luxury stay for families, business travelers, groups of friends and anyone in between. Offering comfort, relaxation, recreation and more, 7 Springs Inn & Suites Palm Springs hotel rates are truly a great deal.
Guestrooms at 7 Springs Inn & Suites vary in size and an amenity, making this one of the best resorts Palm Springs has to offer, for varying clientele. For example, deluxe rooms come with either a king or queen-sized bed, or two queen beds, with all the standard amenities. These rooms offer 450 thread-count linens and down comforters and pillows. Business travelers and couples can make the most of their stay in deluxe rooms.
For guests looking for a bit more space, the suites offer the same standard accommodations plus a few extras, as well as a full kitchen, separate living room, dining table, chairs and a sofa bed. With more room to spread out, these suites are great for small families, couples, business travelers or friends and add even more value to these already incredible hotel rates in Palm Springs. Suite options put 7 Springs Inn & Suites at the top of the luxury Palm Springs hotel list.
The third option at 7 Springs is a town house, providing ample space for families and groups of friends, comfortably sleeping up to eight people. Two-story, two-bedroom town houses offer one of the best Palm Springs hotel rates possible for large groups looking for comfortable lodging at Palm Springs resorts. The king studio suites and two queen studio suites provide great deals on spacious rooms as well, all including full kitchens, dining room tables and all standard amenities, putting 7 Springs at the top of the list for luxurious resorts Palm Springs provides.
The rooms and suites provided offer such amazing accommodations from leisurely large televisions with CD and DVD players to wireless internet for working guests. Guests can also ask for additional roll away beds and infant cribs for just $20 more per night. These Palm Springs hotel rates fare quite well in comparison to others on the long Palm Springs hotel list.
Palm Springs resorts vary in prices, style, amenities, location and more, which can make planning your desert vacation stay a tough decision. Luckily, 7 Springs Inn & Suites is located near some of the best Palm Springs attractions and restaurants as well, making your decision that much easier. Just five miles from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway with views of Palm Springs Desert, as well as in walking distance to the exciting shops, boutiques and eateries in Downtown Palm Springs, 7 Springs Inn & Suites is in a convenient location, adding to the value of the amazing deals Palm Springs hotel rates you'll receive when staying here.
Palm Springs hotel rates vary for many reasons from compared room sizes to the amount of luxury amenities included. Therefore, it's no wonder that 7 Springs Inn & Suites is among the best on the Palm Springs hotel list. Providing comfortable deluxe rooms, spacious suites and two story town houses, families, business travelers and groups of friends will be hard pressed to find a better deal on hotel rates in Palm Springs. With a luxurious pool, impeccable service and welcoming tropical atmosphere, this is without a doubt one of the top Palm Springs resorts.
- All rates for rooms and suites include double occupancy and rates for Town homes allow for 4 guests. All extra persons including children and infants will be charged $20 per night person extra.
- Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) will be provided based on availability and should be requested at the time of booking. A fee of $20 per night per item will apply.
- All guests must be 21 years of age to check-in. A valid government issued photo ID and the credit card you are using to guarantee your stay are required at time of check-in.
- All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Our lobby is open from 7:00am to 1:00am Sunday through Wednesday and 7:00am to 2:30am Thursday through Sunday. You must check-in during our hours of operation as no after hours check-ins are available.
- Check-in time is 3 PM.
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- All rooms are non-smoking.Smoking is allowed in the common areas.
- A credit card authorization is required to check-in, for an amount equal to the total estimated charges for your stay plus $100 to cover possible incidentals, which may include; room damage, phone calls, pet fees, and extra person charges. We will not be able to check you in if you do not have a valid debit or credit card that we can authorize for charges equaling your estimated total stay plus $100. We do not accept cash deposits, but you may settle your bill at check-out with cash.
- Reservations under $1500 require a deposit equal to one night’s stay plus tax.
- Reservations over $1500 require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time the reservation is made which may be paid via check, cash, money order or cashiers check. The balance of the reservation must be paid 10 days prior to the reservation via check, cash, money order or cashiers check. There are no refunds over $1500.
- Pets not allowed
- Cancel before 4:00pm 7 days prior to the date of arrival, no cancellation
- Cancel after 4:00pm 7 days prior to arrival date, pay 1 night room and tax.
- Cancel after arrival, no refund.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and are also subject to availability.
City Occupancy tax/BID Assessment 14.17%
Resort Service Fee 5.85%